About the National Council of Mechanical Engineering (Ukrainian IFToMM National Committee)
Purpose and Directions of Activities 0f the National Council
1. The main purpose of the National Council is to coordinate the efforts of Ukrainian scientists and engineers, to exchange experience and promote the achievements of national science and technology through the participation of Ukrainian specialists in international forums and conducting such in Ukraine and abroad, the participation of Ukrainian and foreign specialists in solving topical tasks for our countries, conducting scientific, environmental, scientific and educational activities, promoting the conservation, development and use of scientific, technical and innovative potential, pleasure and realization of the creative and professional interests of scientists, engineers, specialists, ensuring their social and legal protection, purposeful development of relevant directions of science, exchange of experience.
2. The main tasks of the National Council are:
- promotion of educational activities on professional development, professional level, training and retraining of personnel and other areas;
- development of science and engineering as a special type of intellectual activity;
- promoting the achievements of science and technology, best practices;
- development of international scientific and technical cooperation.
3. In carrying out these tasks, the National Council in due course:
- ontributes to the development of the field of mechanical engineering through theoretical and experimental research and the application of their results in practice;
- Expands contacts between people and organizations of different countries engaged in scientific or engineering work in the field of mechanical engineering or related sciences;
- Organizes exhibitions, conferences, forums, symposia, seminars and roundtables, including international ones, subsidizes national conferences and symposia with international participation;
- Promotes the exchange of scientific and engineering information and experts, promotes the publication of reports of international conferences and symposia and other special publications;
- Encourages interstate visits by experts and students, as well as individuals;
- Respects and recognizes outstanding scientists, engineers and organizations in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Establishes necessary relations with other international organizations and unions whose activities are of interest to the National Council.
4. The National Council represents Ukraine in the International World Organization IFToMM, the goals and objectives of the National Council do not contradict the constitution of IFToMM.
We invite the staff or individual experts of your organization (enterprises, laboratories, departments) to become a member of the National Council of Ukraine for Mechanical Engineering (Ukrainian Committee IFToMM).
Many scientific and engineering developments of specialists of our country have reached the world level, have received recognition abroad, and their authors are worthy representations of Ukraine in many countries of the world. For its part, the National Council of Mechanical Engineering of Ukraine (IFTOMM Ukrainian Committee) also holds international forums, which aim not only to exchange experience and promote the achievements of national science and technology, but also to attract foreign specialists to participate in solving the problems of economy relevant to our country , education.
However, the IFTOMM National Committee is a non-governmental organization and in recent years has limited funding to undertake such activities.However, the IFTOMM National Committee is a non-governmental organization and in recent years has limited funding to undertake such activities.
We hope that you share our belief that recognition of the achievements of its scientists and engineers plays an important role in the emergence of our young state in the world community, in enhancing its prestige and authority, which is the goal of our organization's activities. All this protects to some extent from the outflow of personnel and preserves the scientific and engineering potential of Ukraine.
A member of the Board is entitled to:
- enjoy a full range of support provided by the Council;
- participate in meetings of Council members, scientific and technical conferences, seminars, competitions held by the Council;
- be assisted in implementing their creative initiatives;
- receive information on scientific and technical conferences, seminars, competitions held by IFTOMM;
- discuss the Council's adenda and make suggestions for improving its work;
- elect and be elected to all bodies of the Council.
In order to become a member of the Board, you must send us an application form, which can be obtained here.